Search This Blog

Tuesday, 11 June 2019

WEEK 7 REFLECTION

WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Me and Hollee made Upcycling booklets and we write each week on one page like week one on one page and the materials and how we made it down the bottom of the page.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges I had was putting the string together and putting them into the holes and the holes we made we very small for the string to fit in but we made it fit.
What am I going to work on next week?
Next week we are going to work on sewing and Hollee is going to get some stuff and I am going to get some stuff for our passion project next week.

(Add any photos, videos evidence of this week’s work)

No comments:

Post a Comment